Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Biggest Loser 2015


End of Biggest Loser 2013 (May)
I didn't win, but I lost!
It's BAAAACK!!!! MY FAAAT! and so another January with BIGGEST LOSER 2015!!!!  hahahah I think the stress of my work life got the better of me and that's soooo not cool.  So I'm taking my life back and leaving the stress at work.  They don't own my life and they don't have to carry my fat!  

So here's the plan... $100 in.. A new Annavic by May, and then it's the FOLLOW THROUGH!!!

I can do it, I have done it, and so it is!

All I have to do is look at all my darned pictures as motivation of who I can be... And no, I don't need to be skinny or perfect... I want to be agile and playful.  So here are my before and after from before... The problem is my after after is very much looking like my before!  










No comments:

Post a Comment