Saturday, May 16, 2015

TLC on The Main Event Tour 2015 - Compilation Video Done

I had the awe inspiring pleasure to watch TLC live in Anaheim on May 2, 2015 and San Diego on May 11, 2015.  I was blown away by the memories of some of the greatest hits in R&B, Hip Hop and Pop.  TLC embraces what it means to be a woman and what it means to be empowered by that privilege.  Tionne "TBoz" Watkins and Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas and the powerful memory of Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes makes this trio forever inspiring.

This concert brings home some of my roots that I have forgotten.  It's not just a throwback concert... It's a soul revival for who I was and I have always wanted to be as an adult.  TLC music brings you home and carries you forward.  Much love to TLC,  the TLC family of fans, dancers and crew that bring these concerts to life.




No comments:

Post a Comment