Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Daily Daze - May 20, 2015

Thought of the Day... 
What's your 30 second elevator speech?  Would you sell yourself short, overindulge in the delusion of your grandeur, limit your potential with overtly focused but short sighted future OR own your being and be enthused in that nature.

Here's my 30 second speech:  I love to play.  I love to tinker with ideas, thoughts and my imagination.  I want to engage in word play and love the challenge of brain games.  I am a kinesthetic learner who loves the hand's on approach to solving problems even when they are not so physical concepts.  I use analogies to bring bearing to my understanding of new information.  I teach so that I can learn.  I innovate to enable and enhance other people's lives.  I provide shifts in perspective so both of us can gain new depth to this world of experiments and experience.  I learn when you learn... I exercise every part of me from head to toe, from heart to soul, from mind to body, inside and out.  Choosing to make every choice count...

On the Day
Hangin' in LA for work, but having fun in downtown.  First rest stop, the Westin Bonaventure.  This place is an adventure.  It's a beautiful building with awesome beds.  It has been featured in several movies including one of my favorites True Lies with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis.  The elevators are always fun to travel.  

Went to dinner at Wokano, a cool Asian fusion restaurant and had a very good Cantaloupe cocktail, chased by a wonderful asian inspired side salad, miso soup and white fish with asparagus... YUM!!!  Ran around town and got some Ingress points, but also found some fun photo ops.  

Ended the night chillin' at the hotel lounge talking Justin's ears off as we finished up with dessert, Tiramisu, and a Bailey's cappuccino.. Another YUM!



No comments:

Post a Comment