Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Daily Daze - May 19, 2015

The dread of LA LA... Grateful I live in SD's Heaven

There is some dread in going to work in LA.  I'm just a San Diegan who enjoys the easy go lucky, heaven like haven that San Diego offers.  LA is way to hustle bustle for me.  It was clearly apparent when my co-workers and I enjoyed a meeting at the boss' house in Carlsbad.  Her home was immaculate and cozy, but it was the sunny day that swept across the back patio that made this meeting way more enjoyable.  During the meeting, I said I wish I could work outside, on my computer, everyday.  They really should invest in more patios and decks.  The cubicle hell of office space is no way to spend 40-50 hours per week.  If you're lucky, you can at least leave work there.  Unfortunately, I'm not one of the lucky ones.  At least if and when I work at home, my deck can find me thinking away.

San Diego is amazing.  Some may find it too chill because they enjoy the hustle.  My heart can't take the hustle and intensity therein.  I don't necessarily want to live longer, but happier.  When you can appreciate the piece of heaven tucked away in the Southwest corner of these United States and call it home, you have to realize how lucky you are... Even the worst of places can get the sun to shine on it...

There is no place like home... And if heaven were a place on earth.. I would vote for SD to be that place.



No comments:

Post a Comment