Sunday, May 17, 2015

Daily Daze - May 17, 2015

Dancing to some throwback tunes
To sing along and move along to the grooves
A scratch, a mix, some rhythm, some blues
Old school boom but with all the same attitudes

In every beat, bass and sound
All alone and all around
Music moving through my mind
Forcing my body to unwind

A little throwback action can do
Inspired to relive my youth
Even still impressed to live life unbound
Keeping solid in the music I re-found

To find joy in a simple melody
To find true love in harmony
To just percolate to the pound
That boom boom boom pow

Singing at the top  of my lungs
No one in sight, it's all for fun
Then you break out your rap game
And you know it's insane

Dancing is for the soul
Singing is for the mind
Music is for the body
As we rock, roll, sway in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment